The terms "MMBT" will refer to Myanmar Bus Ticket as a whole organization operated under that name and management by GMBF Group PTE LTD.
This Terms & Condition apply to both website and its mobile application under Myanmar Bus Ticket (MMBT) name.
Establishing membership, purchasing our products & services or receiving any of our products & services through the MMBT website or mobile apps, you acknowledge and agree as follow;
1. In order to purchase any service or products from us, you must be (1)at least 18 years of age, (2) legal age to form a contract, and (3) not a person barred from receiving or purchasing services under the laws of the Myanmar or other applicable jurisdiction.
2. All calls, email and other mean of communications between you and MMBT may be recorded for training, quality assurance and legal purposes.
3. MMBT may, in its sole discretion, choose to not process or to cancel your reservation in certain situation. This may occur , for example, when the booking you wish to reserve is no longer available or has been mispriced, we suspect the reservation request is fraudulent or in other circumstances, MMBT deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
MMBT also reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity to process your reservation. MMBT will either not charge you or refund the charges for reservations that we do not process or we cancel.
4. Under any circumstances, all the information on the ticket, coupon or any kind of document we provide including but not limited logo, terms, emergency contact details and remarks are not to be modified, removed or added in any part, in any way. By doing so may treat it as a fraud case and will void the actual validity of the ticket, coupon or document. MMBT may take appropriate legal action and accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expense as a result of such action.
5. MMBT will try to provide accurate description of products and services on the MMBT site or its mobile apps. However, MMBT does not warrant that descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free
6. MMBT strives to provide accurate price information regarding to products and service available on the site and apps. We can't, however, insure against pricing errors or price changes. MMBT reserve the right, at its sole description, to not process or cancel any booking placed for a product or service whose price was (1) incorrectly provided as a result of an error, or (2) changed by the service provider . If this occurs, MMBT will notify you by email and correct the pricing on the site and apps. If additional charges apply to your booking which charges you do not pay at the time of checkout, you will be responsible for paying these charges.
7. Given the nature of Bus Service, pick up and drop off point of the passenger cannot be used at the other hotel, other private properties or other private land that the passenger does not stay or associate with due to conflicts with hotel policy, safety regulation and legal matters. MMBT accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage and accident as a result of it.
8. Cancellation and refund can be made within 28 days of purchase providing the complete e-ticket with seat no is not issued at the time the cancellation request is made. Cancellation fees of 3USD per seat apply.
9. Amendment can be made anytime providing the complete e-ticket with seat no is not issued at the time the amendment request is made. However, 2USD of amendment fees per seat apply.
10. All cancellation and amendment request must be done by writing to our email at [email protected] Cancellation, amendment, exchange or refund cannot be done after complete e-ticket is issued.
11. Any credit or refund will be made to you either in MMBT Credit or original form of payment. All refunds will be in currency in which you originally paid for the booking. It will usually take 10 to 14 working days to reach to your bank depend on the bank’s procedure that the fund has to go through to return.
12. For booking that is paid through Ali Pay and WeChat Pay, refund will only be made in MMBT Credit and will usually take 10 to 14 working days to issue the credit voucher.
13. Any amendment, any chargeable amount has to pay separately in prior to amendment process.
14. You may not sell, auction, barter or transfer your reservation to a third party.
15. Bookings do not include any incidental charges, expenses or services, except as specifically described in your description. You are liable for any such incidental charges, expenses or services that you incur or consume during your trip.
16. All Reservation and booking through MMBT must be paid in full. You agree to pay to MMBT the fees, costs, expenses and other changes in connection with your reservation (collectively, the "changes"). You acknowledge and agree that the changes will be billed to your payment card, or that you will pay the charges using another payment method approved by MMBT.
17. Given the nature of travel services we recommended that you obtain independent Insurance to provide adequate cover for medical expense, personal accident, loss of baggage and curtailment or cancellation of your trip due to natural disaster. Please note that such insurance is not included with your purchase on MMBT unless it is mentioned separately by MMBT.
MMBT accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to accident, un-expected delay, road condition, sickness, weather, political situation or other cause beyond its control.
18. MMBT and Green Myanmar loyalty card section will follow up shortly.
19. You acknowledge and agree that MMBT may, in its sole discretion, modify, add or remove any part of these Terms & Conditions at any time and in any manner, including the Terms of MMBT membership, by posting revised Terms & Conditions on the site. You may not amend or modify these Terms & Conditions under any circumstances. The current version of these Terms & Conditions is available at http://myanmarbusticket.com/termsandconditions. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we make to the Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of this Site or our service after any changes to the Terms & Conditions means you accept the changes.
20. If there are any other complimentary services/products that are provided fully or partly by the third party, it is user or customer’s full responsibility to follow third party’s instruction, availability and Terms & Conditions accordingly. You acknowledge and agree that the third party may, in its sole discretion, modify, add or remove any part of their Terms & Conditions at any time and in any manner. You may not amend or modify these Terms & Conditions under any circumstances.It is user or customer’sresponsibility to check periodically for any changes they make to the Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of this Site or our service/product after any changes to the Terms & Conditions means you accept the changes.
Free Sunset Cruise Complimentary Service
The following Terms & Conditions apply when customers receive our complimentary
Sunset cruise service by Green Myanmar Travels & Tours;
1. The Free Sunset Cruise ride is only available for customers who can present the Final E-ticket either in print out or screenshot via mobile electronic devices.
2. The Check-in centre for Free Sunset Cruise is Hmwe Restaurant, Bupaya Pagoda, Bagan
3. The Cruises will leave from Bupaya Jetty every day unless otherwise the service stop for the day for safety reason such as weather condition, festival season with overloaded crowd, any strike or any events/occourances which may concern with our customers’s Healthy & Safety. In case of such, customers are suggested to enjoy our complimentary service at next available date and time which will be informed by a designated person from the Checkin
4. Customers are required to check-in at the Check-in centre before 4 PM on the same day so that we can arrange the facilities in time such as water bottle, snack, boats etc.
5. Customers will be informed the Sunset cruise’s departure time when they check-in since the Sunset time may differ from time to time. Customers are suggested to arrive at the Check-in centre 30 mins prior to departure time.
6. Since it is Sunset ride, the cruises will leave once a day only as stated above and will not be eligible to use any other time of the day.
7. Only the actual passenger or the guest who utilize our product or service can claim this Free Sunset Cruise complimentary service. Not the person who book on behalf or agent/reseller of their/our customers.
8. Customer can receive our free sunset ride complimentary service within 7 days from the travel or stay date that is stated in the E-ticket. For security and administration purpose, we might ask you to show ID if required.
9. Same ticket can’t be use again regardless of number of persons in the ticket.
10. Depend on the number of passenger, number of cruises running on a day may vary.
11. The cruise will not run on festival and very crowded days such as full moon day, Myanmar New Year or Thingyan water Festival etc for safety reason and will continue to run after those days.
12. We reserve the right to cancel the trip and move to next day if there is bad weather condition or any other unexpected condition that may risk our customer’s health and safety.
13. Given the nature of travel services and complimentary service, we recommended that you obtain independent Insurance to provide adequate cover for medical expense, personal accident, loss of baggage and curtailment. Please note that such insurance is not included or covered, nor are we take any responsibility of such occurrences.
14. Green Myanmar Travel & Tours accept no responsibility for any losses, damages, injuired, death or expenses due to accident, un-expected conditions, sickness, weather, political situation or other causes.
15. Due to the nature of service, this Free Sunset cruise service is not recommended for child without parental supervision, person with health condition and physically or mentally disable person for health and safety reason. Green Myanmar Travel & Tours will take no responsibility for such event or accident that may cause as a result of health and safety procedure has been violated.