The terms "MMBT" will refer to Myanmar Bus Ticket as a whole organization operated under that name and management by Green Myanmar Co., Ltd.
This Terms & Condition apply to both website and its mobile application under Myanmar Bus Ticket (MMBT) name.
Establishing membership, purchasing our products & services or receiving any of our products & services through the MMBT website or mobile apps, you acknowledge and agree as follow;
1. In order to purchase any service or products from us, you must be (1)at least 18 years of age, (2) legal age to form a contract, and (3) not a person barred from receiving or purchasing services under the laws of the Myanmar or other applicable jurisdiction.
2. All calls, email and other mean of communications between you and MMBT may be recorded for training, quality assurance and legal purposes.
3. MMBT may, in its sole discretion, choose to not process or to cancel your reservation in certain situation. This may occur , for example, when the booking you wish to reserve is no longer available or has been mispriced, we suspect the reservation request is fraudulent or in other circumstances, MMBT deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
MMBT also reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity to process your reservation. MMBT will either not charge you or refund the charges for reservations that we do not process or we cancel.
4. MMBT will try to provide accurate description of products and services on the MMBT site or its mobile apps. However, MMBT does not warrant that descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free
5. MMBT strives to provide accurate price information regarding to products and service available on the site and apps. We can't, however, insure against pricing errors or price changes. MMBT reserve the right, at its sole description, to not process or cancel any booking placed for a product or service whose price was (1) incorrectly provided as a result of an error, or (2) changed by the service provider . If this occurs, MMBT will notify you by email and correct the pricing on the site and apps. If additional charges apply to your booking which charges you do not pay at the time of checkout, you will be responsible for paying these charges.
6. Cancellation and refund can be made within 28 days of purchase providing the complete e-ticket with seat no is not issued at the time the cancellation request is made. Cancellation fees of 3USD per seat apply.
7. Amendment can be made anytime providing the complete e-ticket with seat no is not issued at the time the amendment request is made. However, 2USD of amendment fees per seat apply.
8. All cancellation and amendment request must be done by writing to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any credit or refund will be made to you either in MMBT Credit or original form of payment. All refunds will be in currency in which you originally paid for the booking.
9. You may not sell, auction, barter or transfer your reservation to a third party.
10. Bookings do not include any incidental charges, expenses or services, except as specifically described in your description. You are liable for any such incidental charges, expenses or services that you incur or consume during your trip.
11. All Reservation and booking through MMBT must be paid in full. You agree to pay to MMBT the fees, costs, expenses and other changes in connection with your reservation (collectively, the "changes"). You acknowledge and agree that the changes will be billed to your payment card, or that you will pay the charges using another payment method approved by MMBT.
12. Given the nature of travel services we recommended that you obtain independent Insurance to provide adequate cover for medical expense, personal accident, loss of baggage and curtailment or cancellation of your trip due to natural disaster. Please note that such insurance is not included with your purchase on MMBT unless it is mentioned separately by MMBT.
MMBT accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to accident, un-expected delay, road condition, sickness, weather, political situation or other cause beyond its control.
13. MMBT and Green Myanmar loyalty card section will follow up shortly.
14. You acknowledge and agree that MMBT may, in its sole discretion, modify, add or remove any part of these Terms & Conditions at any time and in any manner, including the Terms of MMBT membership, by posting revised Terms & Conditions on the site. You may not amend or modify these Terms & Conditions under any circumstances. The current version of these Terms & Conditions is available at http://myanmarbusticket.com/termsandconditions. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we make to the Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of this Site or our service after any changes to the Terms & Conditions means you accept the changes.
15. Effective date from 10 September 2014